HOSTED BUYERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To qualify for the hosted buyer programme person must be a representative of a travel agency, tour operator, or insurance company, specialised in the spa, wellness, health, or medical travel outside their home country. To be accepted as a Hosted buyer, the applicant should meet strict qualifying criteria. The organiser may contact the applicant and/ to verify the information on her/his application. Final decision and confirmation of the Hosted Buyer status will be taken by the organisers.
1. Qualified hosted buyers will receive complimentary:
- Admission to SPA-CE event
- Three nights stay in a 4* hotel
- Return economy flights from selected destinations within Europe to and from Bratislava or Vienna airport or financial refund of up to EUR 250 (taxes included) for different ways of travel to and from Slovakia (by car, train, bus)
- Airport and local transfers within the programme
- Meals/catering within the programme
- Pre-scheduled appointments with exhibitors
- A study tour (Rolling workshop) to selected Slovak spas
- All other costs and incidental expenses are the responsibility of each attendee, examples include private transfers, flight upgrades, hotel upgrades, additional nights’ accommodation, personal extras, travel insurance, etc.
2. Hosted Buyer is required to attend the full programme and conduct a minimum of 12 one2one appointments during the event. One2one meetings have to be pre-scheduled and confirmed via online booking system.
3. Self participation fee of € 50 which is nonrefundable, required for all hosted buyers and is to be paid by invoice (bank transfer) when Hosted Buyer status is confirmed by the Organiser. Registration fee for the second representative of the same company is € 300.
4. Hosted Buyer should check the Visa requirements and obtain the Visa for Slovenia (where applicable). Organiser will assist by providing the Letter of guarantee.
5. Travel and health insurance must be made by the Hosted buyer, as it is not covered by the Organiser of the show. Organiser recommends travel insurance that includes also the cost related to the quarantine due to the Covid-19.
- Once Hosted Buyer status is confirmed, cancellation without cancellation fee is possible by 1 August 2022. After this date Organiser reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee to the Hosted Buyer in the amount of € 300.
- Your acceptance of the hosted buyer status is non-transferable. Should a circumstance arise whereby you have to cancel your participation, you may request to substitute another person from your organisation. In this case, the cancellation charges will not apply to the original buyer unless the flight has been confirmed. If the flight has been confirmed, the cost of the flight will be charged. If the substitution is made after the cancellation date of 1 August 2022, cancellation charges will apply unless agreed otherwise with the Organiser.
- The Organiser is not responsible for the non-fulfillment of obligations arising from force majeure. In the event that the Organiser is unable to fulfill its obligations due to force majeure, he is obliged to inform Hosted buyer and state the cause of force majeure. Force majeure are those unpredictable and unexpected events which do not depend on the will of the Organiser and which, taking into account the required diligence, he could not have reasonably expected, prevented, or refused, such as, but not limited to acts of God, war, government regulation, disaster, acts or threats of terrorism, fire, strikes, civil disorder or other similar cause. Circumstances of force majeure also include all events that would occur or be related to the pandemic of coronavirus disease (COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2 virus) or other pandemics.
Modification of the event format
- The Organisers reserve the right to implement modifications to the SPA-CE event format due to events of force majeure, as stipulated in article 8. of this Terms and conditions. The Organisers may, at its sole discretion, modify the SPA-CE event to a “hybrid” model, which combines both in-person and online attendance or complete “digital” model with video meetings carried out through the matchmaking appointment system.
- In the event that the SPA-CE event is modified to a “hybrid” model in accordance with article 9. of these Terms and conditions, the cancellation policy as stipulated above (article 6.) remains the same and applies in full. In the event that the Exhibition is modified to a complete “digital” model in accordance with article 9. of this Terms and conditions and the Hosted buyer is not present in person, but online, the Hosted buyer is entitled to receive a return of 100 % of the total registration fee. The Organisers undertake to return 100 % of the total self-participation fee to the Hosted Buyer within 30 (thirty) days upon the closing of Exhibition, provided that the Hosted buyer has requested the return of the registration fee in writing by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the Organisers and the event. By means of this data protection declaration, the Organisers would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use, and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled. As the controller, the Organisers have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone. The Organisers may use personal data in the scope of the SPA-CE event, among others for the online pre-scheduled appointments system, whether in print, electronically, or in any other media. Moreover, the data may be used to provide information and send promotional and marketing materials as regards the work of the Organisers. The Organisers render some of its services in respect of the SPA-CE event together with select partners. The data may be passed to related parties so as to perform functions on our behalf. Further use or disclosure of the information by them for other purposes is forbidden. If you have any questions or concerns about your data or your request to opt-out of communications from the Organisers or its third-party partners, please contact us at email@example.com.